Our Mission: To enable innovation, communication, safety and transformation through technology.
At Premier Wireless, we come together as a team each day to bring our mission to life. Working as a team to bring products and services to market that change people's lives has fueled our rapid growth over the past year. We are swiftly expanding and looking for talented, driven people with the same values. If this sounds like you, apply today.
We never knowingly mislead or participate in unethical business practices.
We are committed to the goals and objectives of our company.
We are always seeking knowledge in everything we do.
We work together to achieve great things.
We see and pursue our potential.
We are currently interviewing for a Sales Administrator position on our sales operations team. The Sales Administrator will have a key role in helping us to achieve our aggressive sales goals.
Sales Administrators also provide support for our sales representatives, ensuring impeccable, all-around customer service. Candidates should be goal-oriented and have a strong knowledge of customer service best practices. We are seeking someone who thrives on a team and is committed to success.
Sales Administrator Duties and Responsibilities
- Organized and able to prepare quotes and process orders
- Detailed thinking, checking for data accuracy in pricing and orders
- Excellent communication and customer service skills enabling you to successfully contact internal and external clients to obtain missing information
- Collaborative skills needed to liaise with the Support department
- Clerical skills to provide and update sales and customer records
- Computer skills to generate monthly sales reports
- Commitment to staying informed regarding new products and features
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma required
- B.S .degree in Marketing, Sales, or relevant field preferred but not required
- Proven work experience as a Sales Administrator or another relevant role
- 2+ years experience in CRM software and Microsoft Office (MS Excel, particularly)
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills
- Team-player with high level of dedication to raising the bar for the whole team
- Ability to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines
Proposal Writer - Government RFPs
The Proposals Writer supports the sales team in discovering and winning new government contracts. The Proposals Writer will be responsible for researching government requests for proposals (RFPs), determining which RFPs our company is qualified for, working with SMEs, writing persuasive proposals for leadership approval, and monitoring all proposals to stay on growth targets.
PWBTS is seeking a sharp, detail-oriented Proposals Writer that has a love for technology and a heart for bettering education and government. One of our biggest sellers is our ConnectED Bus solution, providing real-time camera access, bus wifi, student tracking and contact tracing for safer and smarter school buses. You can join our team knowing you are making a true difference during these unprecedented times.
Solutions Sales Engineer
Our Solution Sales Engineers provide engineering support to sales in one or more specific technologies and directly interface with customers to identify solution criteria and perform design work. The Solution Sales Engineer helps to drive customer solution sales. They participate in customer meetings to uncover opportunities and recommend solutions. The solutions engineers conduct knowledge transfer sessions with sales and customers on solutions, technologies, and industry trends within the scope of their knowledge and expertise.
Sales Director – Mobility Solutions
We are currently in a strong growth mode looking to hire a Sales Director. The Sales Director will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives by training and overseeing the business development team. As our Sales Director, you will have the opportunity to:
- Create and implement new business visions including sales team training methodology, reinventing sales pitches/processes, strategizing industry targeting, and much more
- Train and directly manage a strong team of sales representatives (roughly 8 Business Development Representatives)
- Create new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound calling, and emails
- Understand the needs and requirements of our customers
- Build strong relationships with our clients across the U.S.
(Medical, Dental & Vision)
Paid Vacation Days
Accidental Death & Disability
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Premier Wireless will be based on merit, qualification, and abilities. Premier Wireless does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex national origin, sexual orientation, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Uniformed Services Support Statement
- We fully recognize, honor, and comply with the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act.
- We will provide our managers and supervisors with the tools they need to effectively manage employees who serve in the Guard and Reserve.
- We appreciate the values, leadership, and unique skills Service members bring to the workforce and will encourage opportunities to hire Guardsmen, Reservists, and Veterans.
- We will continually recognize and support our country’s Service members and their families, in peace, in crises, and in war.
Get started today.
To learn more about our solutions, call 281‑667‑0404, or request an online meeting.