Throw away paper logs!Eliminate missed and error-prone manual readings with 24/7 automated monitoring.
Save Time and MoneyStreamline operations by reducing labor costs associated with manual monitoring.
Increase ComplianceEnsure federal, state, and local regulatory compliance with accurate data recording.
Protect InventoryAvoid costly product spoilage and unexpected inventory loss with real-time, actionable alerts.
- Mobile apps and web dashboard to monitor sensors anywhere
- Monitor 1 or 100s of locations
- Real-time device and alert status
- Receive text and email alerts
- Add 1 or many recipients
- Customize alert thresholds
- Only alert if condition remains for (x) minutes
- (x) readings in a row
- Change threshold between
- Don't alert between
- Alert if (x) readings in (y) minutes
- Visualize sensor status
- Upload images and blueprints
- Add Google Maps
- Add contacts to 1 or 100s of locations
- Set admin, can edit, can view permissions levels
- Access complete history of device data logs and alerts
- View trends for things you're monitoring
- Schedule daily, weekly or monthly reports
- Receive compliance reports for regulations and inspectors
What can the Temperature Monitoring solution accomplish?
It delivers substantial cost savings by automatically monitoring temperatures around the clock and eliminating the need for manual, onsite refrigeration temperature monitoring. Most users see a significant reduction in operational costs, increased productivity, and improved regulatory compliance.
How does it work?
- Sensors are zip-tied into refrigeration units for 24/7 temperature monitoring.
- Temperature thresholds are set via the IoT in a Box application.
- When temperatures fall out of the pre–set range, an alert notification is instantly sent to designated contacts via SMS text message.
How far can the sensors reach?
In most circumstances, one gateway can cover a large floor of a building hospital. We haven’t yet encountered a facility that we couldn’t cover!
Do the sensors have to be plugged in?
No. Our sensors are wireless, and battery operated. They can be placed directly into refrigeration units.
How is the solution maintained?
There is no maintenance required. Devices are designed to last for years and include a limited lifetime replacement guarantee.
How many alert recipients are supported?
Alerts can be sent to an unlimited number of recipients.
How long do the sensors' batteries last?
Batteries are low power and can last for 3+ years.
What type of alerts are available?
There are both email and SMS text messages that can be delivered to recipients based on configured temperature thresholds.
How long does it take to install the solution?
Solutions are designed with QR code provisioning for plug-and-play installation. Simply scan the QR codes, place the devices, and start monitoring. Total installation time will vary based on the total number of devices deployed but one user can usually set up a 50-refrigerator facility in a few hours.
What's included in the solution?
- Temperature and humidity sensor – additional sensors available for purchase.
- Cellular or Ethernet Gateway
- Web and mobile application
How many refrigerators can be monitored?
Unlimited. As many as your customers need.
Are the sensors NIST certified?
NIST certification is optional and available upon request for a nominal fee. Contact your dedicated sales rep for more information.
Get started today.
To learn more about our solutions, call 281‑667‑0404, or request an online meeting.
Reserve your Temperature Monitoring
While supplies last.